Sunday, March 22, 2015

Weekend Adventure

I'm I guess they call it adventure riding because you never know where you will end up. I decided to take the SuperT out this weekend. She has been looking pathetic all by herself in the barn. Yoshie has been getting all the attention lately. I ended up somewhere off a county road. It turned into really rough double track. So I guess they say discretion is the better part of valor. I decided  to stop by the creek and have lunch. 

The Tenere in its natural habitat. 



This was an amazing view. Pictures don't donut justice. This was just outside of Salida on Hwy50. 



I decided to head east into Pueblo as the temperature was just a little nippy. I headed north to the racetrack off of I-25 and then headed east twoards Hanover. Hanover is literally a town in the middle of nowhere.  

The only church in Hanover. 

Well hopefully this is the start to a great riding season!! 

More to come guys...

3 comments:

  1. Now that looks like a fun ride.

    I go out on the Gladius and wish I had my little TW so I could go exploring. With the T you can do both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shes doing great man! I rode her on Sunday. The clutch slave cylinder is a little leaky but I think I will wait till after the riding season to overhaul it. When do you want to go for a ride? I synced the throttle bodies. She runs smoother than a sewing machine now!

    ReplyDelete