Sunday, December 7, 2014

Yoshie the VStrom hack

Kari and I have been trying to figure out ways to do motorcycle trips without having to take a vehicle in the process. I think we have found the answer. Unique Rides in Ft Collins had her for sale. Turns out the owner was a local gentleman and after speaking with him we decided to pull the trigger on Yoshie (named such by Dom the previous owner). I think it will be the perfect tool for the long Alaska trip we plan on taking in 2017.... More to come on that later. 

Here is a pic of her in the trailer... 

The wee one couldn't wait to sit in the car!


2 comments:

  1. Wishing you good luck and good adventuring with Yoshie....she was a good rig for me and I'll miss her speed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dom. I can't wait to get her back together again soon. I want to have some adventures with her!

    ReplyDelete